These webinars introduced commercial design, manufacture and production of handicraft products in to a DIY-package with materials and instructions for self-made crafts from Finland. The lecturers are designer Mari Isopahkala, handicraft entrepreneur Jaana Öljymäki and Taito Keskip-Pohjanmaa and are delivered as part of a Craft co-operation project with Offaly Local Development Company and Westmeath Community Development Company in partnership with Finland Leader companies: Rieska-Leader […]
- Training Opportunity with DCCI
- “The Craftlink Product & Business Development Programme” with Eddie Shanahan.
- Local Craft Products from Offaly and Westmeath Crafters on Display in Finland as part of the Craftlink initiative.
- The Creative Design Process of Commercial Craft
- What is Craftlink – Introduction to the Project