Welcome to international craft and design online training with a focus on service, selling and marketing development.
Friday 30th October 2020 at 10am – 1pm
The speakers are sales, marketing and customer service trainers and professionals:
- Heini Salmu, Valmennuskumppani Oy, coach.
- Satu Somero, Pisa design and Aito Lifestyle Shop, designer / entrepreneur.
- Marika Saarela, Taito Shop Kankuri, sales and marketing.
Klo 10 am – 11 am
Heini Salmu, Valmennuskumppani Oy, KTM, ACC, coach.
The power of a positive customer experience
- The importance of knowing your customers.
- How to create a positive customer experience?
- And how can it impact your sales?
- What is your unique story?
klo 11am -11.45am
Satu Somero / Pisa Design, Aito Lifestyle shop by Pisa Design, Designer and entrepreneur.
My way of trading
- Shop in brick-and-mortar store (how to survive) (how to keep alive)
- How do you buy from other pre-entrepreneurs (craft makers)
klo 11.45am – 1.00 pm
Marika Saarela, Taito Keski-Pohjanmaa, Taito Shop Kankuri, Sales and marketing.
Craft Marketing, Sales and Distribution Channels – Case Taito Shop Kankuri
- Craft shop – Selling unique craftwork, materials and services in storefront and online.
- Pop up shop – Great opportunity for storefront and online store.