Beginners Guide to SEO
(How to get found high up in Google search results)
Date: Wednesday 1st July
Time 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Are you frustrated that your site is not appearing on page 1 of Google search results whenever you search? Wondering what you need to do in order to get your site appearing on page 1?
This LIVE online training course (which you can attend from your home or office) will explain in detail where your site might be lacking in terms of search engine performance and what needs to be done on your website and outside your website in order for you to start appearing on page 1 of Google’s search results.
This is a 3 hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works
Who is this course suitable for?
- This beginner’s course is suitable for people who do not know about SEO (how to get found high-up in Google).
- Website owners who want to drive more traffic to their site.
- Anyone considering getting a new website and wants to understand what should be on their new website.
Level –This is a beginner level course.
Topics that will be covered:
Introduction: How search engines work and why sites appear on page 1 of Google
How to get found high up in Google’s organic search results
Step 1: Keyword research
- How to find the search terms that you want to get found for
- Ranking reports – How to check where you currently appear in search results and how you can run a weekly report to check your rankings
Step 2: Onsite optimization
- Checklist – What to do to improve relevancy
- Checklist – What to do to improve the technical optimisation of your site
Step 3: Offsite Optimisation
- What should you do outside of your website