- September 12, 2022
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
One of the best ways to market your business on Instagram is by creating Reels. Instagram is placing more and more importance on Reels (short videos typically set to music). When you create a Reel you get more reach and engagement and Facebook has also introduced Reels.
Over the next 12 months, knowing how to make Reels will be one of the most important skills when marketing your business on Instagram and in this course, you will learn what you need to know.
- What are Reels and why are they so important when marketing on Instagram?
- Lots of examples of how Irish businesses are using Reels ranging from shops, tourism, artists, coaches/consultants, service providers.
- How to find examples of Reels within your industry
- How to get the best music library for your Reels.
- How to design an eye-catching cover for your Reel using Canva
- How to Create Reels
Demo 1 How to create a Reel that involves just video clips, music and text
Demo 2: How to create a Reel by speaking directly to the camera
Demo 3: How to create a Reel by adding your voice as a voiceover
Demo 4: How to create a Reel using Reel templates
Demo 5: How to create a reel using the Alignment feature
Demo 6: How to create a Reel by adding footage using an external editor (Inshot app)
- Overview of Facebook Reels – how do they compare to Instagram Reels? What you need to know about Facebook Reels.
This is a 3-hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works.
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd