- August 17, 2022
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
How to use Canva to design eye-catching graphics for your website and social media posts
Would you like to know how you can improve your social media posts by using eye-catching graphics and images using Canva? Would you like to be able to design your own graphics for your website?
This training course will explain where to get high quality images and how to edit images (e.g., cropping, adding text, adding your logo, adding animations using Canva) to give your social media posts and website images a greater impact.
Who is this course suitable for?
Beginners. You don’t need to have any experience of editing images. However, you must be comfortable using a laptop and also using mobile apps.
This programme is not for digital marketing trainers/consultants or website designers.
What we will cover
In this course your trainer will demonstrate how to design 7 or 8 different types of marketing graphics, with each example showing you new techniques. All the exercises will show you how to use the free version of Canva – you do not need the premium version in order to implement what you are shown in this course. By the end of the course you will know:
- How to get high quality free images for your marketing
- How to crop images to any size that you need on social media or your website
- How to design graphics that are square or portrait for Stories or landscape for Video thumbnails
- How to design graphics that fit a specific area of your website.
- How to add very professional looking text, including animated text.
- How to brand your images by adding your logo
- How to design graphics that use a coloured background and how to match the colour to your brand colours
- How to remove the background from an image of a person or product and how to place that on a new coloured background.
- How to make parts of your design transparent
- How to animate elements of your design
- How to add text into eye-catching shapes
- How to use illustrations in your designs
- How to add images into eye-catching shapes
- How to add your videos into shapes like a mobile phone or TV screen
- How to piggyback on thousands of professionally designed templates in Canva – with a few clicks you change the image and text to yours.
- How to use Canva on your PC and also on your phone
This is a 3-hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works.
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd