- September 29, 2020 - October 29, 2020
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
A Beginner’s Guide To Using Instagram To Market Your Business
Would you like to know how you could use Instagram to market your business?
This LIVE online training course will explain what Instagram is and how to use it to market your business. It will explain
- How to ensure your account is setup correctly from a marketing point of view
- What you could / should be posting
- How to post
- What are Instagram Stories and how they can be used for marketing
- How to grow your followers
- How to effectively drive people to your website – into your sales environment.
Who is this course suitable for?
Beginners – you do not need to have used Instagram before.
What do you need?
A laptop/pc/Mac/tablet to take part in the course and your smartphone with the Instagram app downloaded in advance of the course. We recommend that you do not use your phone to join this course as you may wish to use/access the Instagram app during the course.
This is a 3 hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd
What is involved in an online course and how does this online course work?
As a course participant you…
- Need to download the free Zoom meeting software prior to the course – we will provide you with a download link.
- Can join the course on a PC / MAC or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam).
- Will by default have your webcam switched off – this will give you privacy if you do not want to be seen. If you wish, you can switch your webcam on. Your trainer, Evan, will explain on the day how this works. Please note you do not need to have a webcam to participate.
- Participants will be able to ‘mute’ themselves throughout the course and ‘unmute’ themselves to be able to answer question. This will give people peace of mind that strangers cannot hear what is going on in the background (their kids / pets etc). It also ensures the smooth running of the course. Will be able to “ask a question”. They can “virtually” raise their hand and Evan can then unmute the participant so they can ask a question.
- Will be able to “ask a question”. You can “virtually” raise your hand and Evan can then unmute you / or you can unmute yourself so you can ask a question. If you do not have a microphone then you can type a message for the trainer to see.
- Will be able to see Evan, the trainer, via his webcam.
- Will be able to see Evan’s screen and therefore see what he is demonstrating/referring to – just as you would in a physical training course.
The course will very much be a mixture of Evan talking to the camera and then demonstrating what to do on the relevant websites.
What we will cover
What is Instagram?
- What kind of social network is it?
How to use Instagram
- Getting started on Instagram – how to setup your profile correctly
- How to find interesting content & people to follow
- How to take photos and create videos and share them
- An overview of Instagram Stories
How to use Instagram for marketing – for free
- What type of marketing tool is Instagram?
- How to migrate to a business account
- Develop a content plan – what will you post?
- Create inspiring and engaging content
- How to grow your followers
- How to effectively drive traffic back to your website from Instagram
How to use Instagram for marketing – through paid advertising
- Introduction to running an ad on the Instagram app.