- November 21, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This session is designed for pre or early start up businesses in any of the creative sectors. It examines what is involved in turning what may have been a hobby or passion into a viable business. It explores the key steps and where you can go for help and support.
This practical session will:
- outline the key steps in setting up a business
- examine business structure options
- discuss the challenges and opportunities
- pinpoint where you can go for advice, support and potential funding
Time – Online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What to expect – One hour dedicated to a specific topic with time (10 minutes) at the end for Q&A. Afterwards you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a ‘how to’ checklist on the topic with the next steps so that you can implement what you have learned.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients. Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.