Market research is often considered to be best suited to large businesses with even larger budgets. But in reality every business needs to understand their market – and practical market research can be planned and undertaken in-house. Indeed for small businesses it is best undertaken in-house so that the knowledge gained can be fully utilised and retained. Investing time in practical market research will always pay dividends.
This practical session will:
- identify the type of information you need
- highlight where you can find it and how you can gather it, and
- discuss how you turn that data into market insight, to facilitate better business decision-making
Time – Online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What to expect – One hour dedicated to a specific topic with time (10 minutes) at the end for Q&A. Afterwards you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a ‘how to’ checklist on the topic with the next steps so that you can implement what you have learned.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients. Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.