Whether you sell a product or a service, deciding on the best routes to market for your business is essential. Not every route open to us, offers the same potential – so taking the time to understand the options, and to assess their suitability to your business, can mitigate risk and avoid costly mistakes. Being armed with this insight can provide you with the confidence to test new routes to market and bring your business in an exciting new direction.
This session will:
- discuss the various routes to market
- identify how to assess the most suitable routes for your business and
- outline how decide what routes you target and when
Time – Online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What to expect – One hour dedicated to a specific topic with time (10 minutes) at the end for Q&A. Afterwards you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a ‘how to’ checklist on the topic with the next steps so that you can implement what you have learned.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients. Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.