Lunch & Learn Micro Workshops – a series of short online learning workshops on specific topics, designed to fit into busy schedules. They are designed to fit into busy working schedules and each session lasts 50 minutes, with 10 minutes for Q&A at the end.
When – The workshops will commence on 19/09/2023 and will run weekly for 10 weeks. The topics we have confirmed are:
- 19/09/2023 Telling Your Brand Story – Why Being Authentic Pays Dividends
- 26/09/2023 Raising Your Brand Profile – How to Stand Out from the Crowd
- 03/10/2023 Top Tips for Developing a Simple but Effective Market Development Plan
Time – Each workshop will take place online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What to expect – One hour dedicated to a specific topic with time (10 minutes) at the end for Q&A. Afterwards you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a ‘how to’ checklist on the topic with the next steps so that you can implement what you have learned.
19/09/2023 Telling Your Brand Story – Why Being Authentic Pays Dividends
As an owner/manager/founder it can be difficult to see what it is that makes your business unique – what your authentic brand story really is. It can be hard to be objective and to see the business as others see and experience it. Brand stories are made up of a combination of things – and should convey the personality or DNA of the business. From the way you deal with customers to the service you provide, the products you produce to the heritage/history of the business, the overall impact you make on your community to the way you make your customers feel – it all builds up to make your story unique. Understanding how you can identify the elements that make your business appealing to others is the first step. Pulling those elements into a relevant, compelling, and consistent story that can be used across all aspects of your marketing is what makes the difference. This session will provide you with:
- The tools to identify those key elements that make your business unique and authentic.
- The steps to build this into a compelling brand story that allows your type of customers to identify you from the crowd.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients. Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.