- October 31, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We have never had greater access to data that is relevant to our business – the key is knowing where to find it, how to collate it and most importantly how to turn it into business insights, so that we can make smarter decisions.
In this session we will focus on:
- understanding what we mean by data
- establishing if all data is equal
- developing simple systems to collate the data
- how to interpret the data to turn it into a valuable business insight.
Time – Online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What to expect – One hour dedicated to a specific topic with time (10 minutes) at the end for Q&A. Afterwards you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a ‘how to’ checklist on the topic with the next steps so that you can implement what you have learned.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients. Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.