Lunch & Learn Micro Workshops – a series of short online learning workshops on specific topics, designed to fit into busy schedules. They are designed to fit into busy working schedules and each session lasts 50 minutes, with 10 minutes for Q&A at the end.
When – The workshops will commence on 19/09/2023 and will run weekly for 10 weeks. The topics we have confirmed are:
- 19/09/2023 Telling Your Brand Story – Why Being Authentic Pays Dividends
- 26/09/2023 Raising Your Brand Profile – How to Stand Out from the Crowd
- 03/10/2023 Top Tips for Developing a Simple but Effective Market Development Plan
Time – Each workshop will take place online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
What to expect – One hour dedicated to a specific topic with time (10 minutes) at the end for Q&A. Afterwards you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a ‘how to’ checklist on the topic with the next steps so that you can implement what you have learned.
26/09/2023 Raising Your Brand Profile – How to Stand Out from the Crowd Now that you have identified your brand story – what makes you unique – it’s time to get that story out to the people who matter most to your business. In this fast-paced and competitive economic environment it can be difficult to know where to start – and what will work. The reality is that every business is different – and that understanding your customers and their needs is key. Knowing that you don’t have to be all things to all people is also important. Focusing only on the people that matter to your business allows you to have more impact with less effort. In this session we will work through some simple tips to help you identify:
- your key audiences,
- their needs and
- the routes to reach them. We will also work through how to develop a simple but effective action plan that is based on your available skills and resources.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients. Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.