New Online Learning Programme for Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Creative Businesses in Offaly & Westmeath
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Online Learning Programme tailored specifically for micro, small, and medium-sized businesses in the fields of craft, design, and creative industries.
Introducing “Lunch and Learn,” a series of short online workshops designed to fit into busy schedules. Each session lasts 50 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes for Q&A.
The workshops will commence on 19th September 2023 and will run weekly for 10 weeks. The confirmed topics include storytelling for brands, raising brand profiles, and developing effective market development plans.
- 19/09/2023 Telling Your Brand Story – Why Being Authentic Pays Dividends TO BOOK
- 26/09/2023 Raising Your Brand Profile – How to Stand Out from the Crowd TO BOOK
- 03/10/2023 Top Tips for Developing a Simple but Effective Market Development Plan TO BOOK
Join us online between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. for an immersive hour dedicated to each topic. After each workshop, you will receive a link to the presentation deck and a practical ‘how to’ checklist to implement what you’ve learned.
About the Trainer
Nicola Doran has over 25 years management experience in delivering supports and results for SME clients.
Nicola set up Nine Arch Consulting in March 2023. Her key objectives are:
- To provide effective and relevant training to micro and SME business
- To provide mentoring support that is based on lived-experience
- To work with clients on a variety of levels, to assist them in setting and achieving their business goals
- To make a tangible and positive difference for every client she works with
Nicola has a strong understanding of the challenges facing small business owners, and the variety of supports, interventions, and advice that they may require in order to succeed. Her commitment to providing tailored, practical, and effective supports – and her passion for ensuring that her clients succeed is central to all that she does.
Booking is essential. Reserve your spot by visiting our website www.craftlink.eu.
This project is funded through the Leader Rural Development Programme by Offaly Local Development Company and Westmeath Community Development